List Price: $25.00
Discount Price: $16.39
ABC Insulation Piercing Connector 95-95MM² – CABAC IPC95/95
IPC (Insulation Piercing Connectors) are used to tap off low voltage XLPE insulated Aerial Bundled Cable (ABC), using a unique insulation piercing technique.
ABC IPC Features
• Designed for all weather applications, corrosion resistant, ease of installation and low cost
• Connections can be made fully live in minutes, without time-consuming crimping, applying insulation or sealing compound
• Body moulded from tough, resilient, glass filled nylon for long service life exposed to weather (particularly sunlight) – rounded to prevent damage to adjacent conductors
• Extra hard aluminium contact teeth cut through insulation without splitting – ensure proper penetration into the conductor and electrical continuity without sacrificing mechanical strength of conductor
• Aluminium teeth ensure compatibility with aluminium conductor and will not deteriorate due to stress corrosion
• Rubber seals and grease prevent moisture entering cable for long term performance
• End caps provided are used to seal the end of the branch core
• Suitable for Aluminium and Copper
IPC’s are tightened onto the insulated conductor using a 13mm spanner and have a hex nut that shears once the correct torque is attained. The installation can be done fully live since the IPC is insulated and the insulation is not removed from the conductor. The contact pressure is maintained by the single hot dip galvanised bolt.
Aluminium teeth 99.6%
Final metal state
NF-C33020 (HN33S63) France
1000 heat cycles test to IEC 20
Designed for cable made to
AGM is the best ABC Insulation Piercing Connector 95-95MM² - CABAC IPC95/95 suppliers New Zealand as they supply metal switch boards of all shapes and designs. AGM takes up products like metal enclosures, ABC Insulation Piercing Connector 95-95MM² - CABAC IPC95/95, metal frames, metal conduit boxes, and one-piece metal switch boards. Then AGM supplies these products to the concerned party who places their orders with us. Quality and safety are our most primary concern when it comes to ABC Insulation Piercing Connector 95-95MM² - CABAC IPC95/95. A small negligence can result in catastrophic results, so AGM makes sure no mistakes happen. AGM ABC Insulation Piercing Connector 95-95MM² - CABAC IPC95/95 suppliers New Zealand are the best option for you since they care for you and your electrical needs.